Our School Vision
Our Vision and Aims embody the work of the school and the way we treat members of the community. We firmly believe that all children should enjoy their time in school, in a happy, safe and stimulating environment where they are cared for by a team of dedicated staff who are committed to achieving high standards in all aspects of school life.
We believe that home and school should work in synergy, inspiring our children to reach their full potential and to develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning, whilst also gaining self-confidence and independence.
Our aims are to provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment we:
- Recognise our children as individuals and work to meet their specific needs
- Expect high standards of behaviour from all children
- Provide a safe environment in which children learn to deal with risk appropriately and effectively
- Value and respect everybody.
To achieve high standards we:
- Deliver high quality teaching to enable the best possible progress for all our children
- Aspire to be the best that we can be
- Encourage, recognise and reward excellence
- Provide a range of opportunities and activities to enable children to enhance and develop their personal strengths.
To work in synergy with children’s families we:
- Have a close working relationship with parents
- Regularly update parents of their child’s progress and how they can support this at home
- Encourage parents and the community to become actively involved in school life.